Private Garden Extension and Refurbishment Works, Bangor
Out There were responsible for the Design and Installation works at this residential property. The Client had recently extended their property into the existing garden and as such, required a solution to help provide them with a garden that they could once again enjoy.
Our Landscape Architects compiled 3D drawings to demonstrate how the garden would look and feel. Once the Client was happy with the final proposals, we then began to carry out the installation works.
The following works were carried out:
- Demolition of existing out buildings
- Site clearance works
- Importing hardcore to fill new levels
- Installation of drainage to the site to deal with flooding issues
- Supply and installation of approximately 90msq of sandstone paving
- Granite steps
- New lawn
- New edging to the lawn area
- Feature lighting throughout with the addition of movement sensors and remote control operation
- Gravel pathways
- Raised sleeper beds
- Seating areas
- Tree surgery works
- Planting works and bark mulching
- Planting of fruit trees and bushes
"Do you like this project? If so, please feel free to contact one of the Design team members for a chat about a scheme you may be considering. Contact 02893345610 and ask for a member of the Landscape Design Team."